Friday, March 29, 2013

New Collaboration as a Stylist

I wanted to share with you my new collaboration with Belelú as a stylist. I will be writing about outfits and practical tips for creating them every week at This week the post is about what to wear for a wedding:

Also on Facebook:

Thank you for following!

Me gustaría compartir con vosotras mi nueva colaboración como estilista en Belelú. A partir de ahora me podéis encontrar escribiendo semanalmente sobre outfits e ideas prácticas para crearlos en . Esta semana sobre cómo crear un outfit para una boda. Este es el link:

También en Facebook:

Gracias por vuestra visita!


  1. Hola!Te felicito!y te invito a visitar el mío para que dejes tu opinión y sugerencias!!!!
    También estamos en facebook : The Red Line.
    Gracias !
    Espero tu respuesta!!

  2. Me gusta el look. y que bien ahora mismo me meto! :)

  3. I love your outfit!!
    Kiss angy

  4. congratulations!

    have a nice day!

    selene over the pond

  5. Wow I love everything on your outfit! Nice outfit post! Keep blogging! You deserve more views x Please also check out my blog Have a nice day!

  6. Congrats
    great blog

    Please visit:

  7. Your blog is nice! Great post! Would you like to follow each other on gfc? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back :)